Proud mother, real estate leader, and coach. I started this company because I see many people hurting and craving to learn and do more for their families and communities. Since I’m always challenging and encouraging the people I love to grow to the next level, I thought it was time to expand. I’m determined to help people see their potential and do something more meaningful.
Throughout my career, I’ve coached dozens of new and seasoned real estate professionals. Also, I’ve started multiple real estate investment companies, and consistently improved my expertise. Currently, I’m Associate Broker at Keller Williams Realty in MI, and proudly serve on the Agent Leadership Council.
As the owner of Rose Properties Detroit (a property management and investment firm in Detroit). My passion, enthusiasm, and expertise make me so much more than a real estate broker. I support investors from all over the world, providing strategic plans and helping them to acquire and sell hundreds of properties. My real estate investment journey started in 2001. I’ve personally bought and flipped 26 properties in Detroit, MI. My philosophy: Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn!
I’ve been featured on multiple media outlets including: Mlive News, Fox2 Detroit, Detroit Free Press, and WXYZ Detroit ABC 7.
Education and Certifications
- Master’s degree of Administration in Strategic Management
- Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration in Marketing
- Three-time KW Maps BOLD Graduate
- Floyd Wickman Master Sales Coaching and received special recognition for Exceptional Productivity
- Realcomp Certified Trainer
- Dale Carnegie Coach
- President and Founder of Rose Properties Detroit – For property management or to buy portfolio investments email email@example.com
- President and Founder of Next Level Coaching
For coaching that will take you to the Next Level message Catina here.